venerdì 27 maggio 2011

Matteo's diary

On Monday 21st ,after the breakfast, we have met the French students and we have gone round the school .
We have visited the school laboratory, I think I have never seen something so great!
At 11 o’clock we started to show our works, such as Mammiano’s suspension bridge, Pistoia’s Cinema Eden and the works about Pontedera and our school.
After that French students showed us their works about some important structures in Paris and in other important cities.
Then we have had lunch in the school canteen.
In the afternoon we have taken the bus to Père Lachaise Cemetery, where we have visited Oscar Wilde, Jim Morrison, Chopin and Proust’s graves.
Later we returned to the Hotel and we went to the restaurant where we have eaten.
In this day we had the opportunities to visit another type of school, in my opinion it is more equipped and more beautiful than our school.
I think it was an important experience for me and my friends and I felt very happy and excited to live it.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento